Aireloom Hibiscus Latex Mattress.

Alice writes:

Hi Pete,
I bought an Aireloom Hibiscus Latex mattress in November 2008. It was so comfortable when new, but now causes back spasms. I have a bad back, so perhaps what others could tolerate with some sagging, I can't. Bloomies has offered a comfort preference credit which is 50% of what I paid, or about $1300. I really didn't find much in the store I liked. The Stearns and Foster felt good, but the salesman said it would breakdown as fast as what I had so I should go with the Kluft (I did not like) or the Shifman trad. pillowtop (still seemed too firm). The Tempurpedic was heaven at $3600 but I was getting overheated after 10 minutes. At this point I'm not sure they have anything I want, and the prices are marked up so much the credit might not be worth anything. Could you make some suggestions from what you sell? You seem to recommend the Simmons Beautyrest with a latex topper often,  and it is in my budget. Is it true S+F will breakdown quickly?
If I go latex can I find one that will not sag in 4 years and is $2k or so?
I am open to other products you sell. Budget 2K-ish, need some cushion due to disc problems and I don't want it to lose support after just 4 years.
Thanks, Alice

Hi Alice,
Check the white "law" label on the back of your mattress. It will give you, by percentage, the materials used in your mattress. I know you think you bought a latex mattress, but I'm willing to bet that you bought a latex hybrid...only part latex. 
It's one of those things that salesmen don't bother saying when selling.
I think I can save you a lot of money by flipping your mattress over. The underside will be much firmer.
And while not terribly comfortable like that, your back should stop hurting.
Add to that 2" of real, all-natural soft Talalay latex, and you'll be good to go for several more years.
Here's the link to the latex toppers.


If you want to go with an all latex mattress that is in your budget, the Ever-Eden brand have them available. We have one of these in our guest room, and it provides excellent support and comfort.
Shown here:...Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

http://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/all-natural-latex/evereden-latex-models/



Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments