Hip & Shoulder Pain. Need help choosing the correct latex mattress topper.

Karen writes:

Hello!
I have a very firm, fairly new mattress. I hate it, I am a side sleeper, 250 pounds, have broad shoulders and wide hips. I wake up with shoulder pain, hip pain, neck ache, backache. 
Ugh!! I can't afford a new mattress, and after a lot of research have decided that a latex topper may be my answer. 
I like to have support, but also like a little bit of softness. And most of all I prefer no pain! 
Any input/suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you, Karen


Hi Karen,
To accommodate the wider shoulders and hips of a large female, I would suggest the 3" Medium Talalay Latex Topper.
Also, you would do just as well on the 3" Soft Dunlop Latex.
Dunlop is a bit more dense than Talalay and will do a better job of holding up under your weight.
If I had to choose for you, it would be the soft Dunlop.
Here is a link to the Latex Mattress Toppers page.


The right pillow, is what you turn to, to address neck pain.
If you suffer from chronic neck pain, there's no better choice to relieve that pain, than the Pure Bliss Latex/Down Pillow.
Shown Here:
http://themattressexpert.com/organics/organic-pillows/



Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments