All Natural, Chemical Free Latex Pillow for a Child.

Karen writes:

Hi Pete,
I just got one of your Wolf Adrian mattresses for our son's first big boy bed. He loves it. It feels great.
We went with this mattress because of the natural latex upholstery not having chemicals.
I did a lot of research before making this purchase because of all the horror stories about chemical off gassing of memory foam.
The thing I forgot to buy was a pillow for him. I'm guessing latex for that too, but which one.
Thanks, Karen

Hi Karen,
I'm glad he like the mattress. I knew he would.
You're right to stick with all natural latex for the pillow too, and I have just the thing.
It is a thinner, soft low profile pillow...ideal for a child and also for adult back and stomach sleepers, where a thick pillow just won't do.
I use one at home for when I'm on my back. The really great thing, besides being chemical free, is that it doesn't wear out. 
He'll have that same pillow for most of his life, and he will want to take it with him when he's grown and gone.
Only a "wife" will be able to make him part with that old smelly thing.
However, if you use a waterproof pillow protector, you can keep perspiration away from it.
If you don't have one, you should be using a waterproof mattress protector for the same reason.
Those are shown here:

Made by Pure Latex Bliss, the pillow is the all Natural Talalay Pillow...Shown here:

http://themattressexpert.com/organics/organic-pillows/


Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments