The Best Mattress for the Least Amount of Money.

Adele writes:

I live in Columbus Ohio and I weigh 275 Pounds 6 ft tall an I have severe back pain and hip pain I am looking for a supportive mattress to fit my needs. 
I have a very limited budget. Thanks, Adele

Hi Adele,
The best for the least?
I have available, a very well made mattress that has a coil unit that is strong enough to hold your size and upholstered with soft latex for extraordinary comfort for your hip.
The catch is, it arrives via Fed-ex. So, you will need to bring it in and set it up.
What you save it trucking costs is substantial.
The mattress is the Adrian model, made by Wolf.
Here are links to the mattress and a video showing delivery and set up procedure.

http://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/wolf-mattresses/wolf-hybrid-mattress/


http://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/wolf-mattresses/


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.

Comments