Slept like the dead on your soft Talalay Latex mattress topper.

Cathy writes:

Okey dokey . . . so the report is in, lol . . . . slept like a dead woman, lol . . . but with that being said, I "think" I need to remove my niece's 1 inch soft dunlop that was placed UNDER the new 1.5 soft Talalay . . . I don't think I need it . . . I think the 1.5 soft Talalay will be just fine on its own! I LOVE it! It's so soft and bouncy and comfy and will add just the right touch of comfort for my hips, etc. . . the two toppers combined feels just a tad TOO soft . . . my hip pain was non existent this morning but I think I can get away with just your topper on there! So overall, I'm golden . . . with your help and kind, patient assistance, I cannot lose here, lol . . . either I keep both on the bed or return my niece's to her and sleep on the 1.5! All I know for sure is . . . I LOVE MY TALALAY TOPPER!! LOL! The only problem I have now is, wanting to TRAVEL with it as well, lol . . . no hotel room in the world will compare without my topper, lol! :-)

Thanks Peter!!! I hope you  know how valuable you are to all of your customers out here in mattress land . . . couldn't have done it without ya! :-)

Much appreciation and thanks!! 
Another happy sleeper! :-)
Cathy! :-) 


Good Morning Cathy...And, Thank You.
I'm happy to hear that it is a good morning for you. Then again, I had my suspicions that it would be.
A good night's sleep translates into a good day. Even when things go wrong, you are better able to deal.
One of the many wonderful things about that soft latex, is that it lasts for many years with very little change to its performance.
Unlike the way other foams perform, you can look forward to that same quality of sleep, night after night and year after year.
I'm happy for you.

BTW: When my wife and I travel, we take a topper with us...fold and roll it up, cinch it with a belt and wrap it in a trash bag.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.

Comments