Our memory foam mattress is off gassing toxic chemicals that make us sick.

Kay writes:

Hi Pete, 
I recently returned from Hawaii, where we had a wonderful night's sleep and found out they use Beautyrest mattress. I've been looking up different blogs and found yours, much to my dismay, I read (too late) about memory foam. We bought, 16 months ago, a mattress, which has memory foam as well as coils. I've had health problems for over a year, not sure if it is due to that, however, maybe. My question is, should I dump this mattress and start anew, or does adding a latex topper help? I guess my biggest concern are the toxins still coming out? Does this happen the whole time you have your mattress? If so, I'd be interested in getting advice on a mattress suited for my husband and myself.
Thank you for your time! So thankful I found your website!
Sincerely,
Kay 

Hi Kay,
The health issues caused by the off gassing of memory foam, primarily attacks your respiratory system and sinuses. This can last for years.
This does not go away with the addition of a latex topper.
You would be better off to get rid of that toxic mattress and get one with no memory foam.
Most of what we carry uses natural latex, from which you will experience no chemical off gassing. 
http://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/
Pure Latexbliss Latex Mattress
Pure Latexbliss Latex Mattress


Ever-Eden Latex Mattress
Ever-Eden Latex Mattress

Wolf Latex Hybrid Mattress
Wolf Latex Hybrid Mattress
Palmpring Coconut & Latex Mattress
Palmpring Coconut & Latex Mattress



Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments