Mattress buying advice, Serta I series Honoree?

Maureen writes:

Hi Pete,
My husband and I were looking for a new bed. He didn't have any problems with any of the beds we looked at, but I did. I am 5'7" and weigh about 117. I tried laying on the BeautyRest Black Kate Pillow Top Luxury Firm another Beautyrest firm and I felt discomfort in my shoulders and lower back when I was on my side. I tried these beds for about 10 - 15 minutes. Then I tried the Serta I series "Honoree" and I didn't feel pain in my shoulders or back. So we got the Serta Honoree. In less than a week, I am having pain in my peroneal nerve (which runs from the outside of the knee to the ankle) and is very painful. I haven't had this pain in years. I also think the mattress is starting to sag. I don't know what to do. Fortunately, we still have our old bed and are going to take the Serta back, but we can't do that for at least 60 days. I wanted to get a sleep number because I've heard great things about them. But now, I just want my old bed back. It did give me shoulder pain and back pain, but I could deal with that. I could stretch. With this peroneal pain, it is different. Thank you very much. What type of bed would you suggest? Thanks ! Maureen

Hi Maureen,
You seem to be unaware of how bad memory foam is.
Providing comfort, sufficient enough to make the sale, is all its good for.
It's good for the retailers and manufacturers, but a nightmare for consumers.
Not only is it lousy, in terms of performance, it's also a health hazard as it off gasses the toxic chemicals from which it's made.
Add 2" of soft all natural Talalay latex foam to your old mattress and you could easily find yourself not needing a new mattress....providing your old mattress with an unbelievably comfortable sleeping surface, that lasts for many years.
Latex foam rubber has been the best upholstery material for 100 years.
After the 20 years it's been in existence, memory foam has proven itself to be the worst thing ever invented for use in a mattress.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/



Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments