Another new boxspring for our mattress.

Jillian writes:

Hi Pete,
My husband and I are very large people. For that reason, I'm guessing, we seem to be going through boxsprings at an alarming rate.
My husband sits on the side of the bed a lot, so I guess that has something to do with it. But still, I'm surprised at how cheaply made these boxsprings are.
I'd like to get off of this boxspring buying spree that I'm on. Do you have or know of one that won't need replacing anytime soon.
Thanks, Jillian

Hi Jillian,
How does "never again" appeal to you? That's right!...the very last mattress foundation you will ever require.
The don't call them "Forever Foundations" for nothing.
Here is a link to the last one you will ever buy.

http://themattressexpert.com/forever-foundations/


Forever Foundations
Forever Foundations




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.

Comments

Post a Comment