Serta Mattress has no support and is killing my back.

Victoria writes:

Hi Pete,
Thank you for speaking with me yesterday.
As I told you, I have a Consumer Reports recommended Serta mattress that sinks in and is killing my back.
I flipped the mattress over, as you suggested and this morning I feel much better. It isn't very comfortable on the harder underside, but my back doesn't hurt, just like you said.
I'm writing for a recommendation. I'm on the heavier side, about 160 lbs. and with a bad back.
I've seen mattresses costing thousands of dollars and was hoping that what you recommend to me with support me properly, be comfortable, and not cost all that much.
Thanks, Victoria

Hi Victoria,
The experiment I had you do at home, was to determine if you needed better support. 
Today's mattresses use a lot of memory foam, which is what's on the top side of the mattress you have at home.
All of the major brands use plenty of memory foam....Serta, especially.
There are plenty of cheap mattresses to be had, but all of the name brand models wear quickly due to the memory foam. 
These are, not only poor quality mattresses, but they offer poor value as well.
I know it's difficult when funds are limited, but what you think you can afford will only end up costing more in the long run, and not provide the support and comfort you need.

What I'm recommending for you is very reasonably priced for being made of such high quality materials.
The big savings is in how it's delivered. It will arrive UPS. You will need someone to handle it for you once it gets to you.
The foundation needs to be assembled, but assembles easily and quickly, using only 6 bolts.
The mattress uses a strong coil system that will hold you and provide excellent support for many years.
The upholstery is soft, all-natural latex foam, which has been the best upholstery material available for the last 100 years. 
There are no chemicals used in this mattress. 
It will last you a long time and be cheaper for you over time than anything else you're looking at. Certainly better than anything Sealy or Serta makes.
The Company name is Wolf, a family owned and operated mattress manufacturer since 1873...very reliable.
The model name is Adrian.
Here are two links...the first for the mattress, the second shows a video about their packaging, shipping and who it unpacks in your home.
The prices you see are complete...free delivery and no sales tax.





Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments