Recommendations for nice guest room mattress.

Sandie writes:

Hi Pete,
When I type in "twin xl" to see your past recommendations for nice guest room mattresses (that are always occupied by my two grown kids 170-190lbs), I've seen EverEden and Simmons? mentioned. If I'm looking for something comfortable for guest bedroom captains-style beds, could you help?
Also, We are looking to replace our queen size bed at lake house. My husband is ill (cancer) and I have back issues. At our home, we have Sleep Number providing me w/ a super firm side. Do you have a recommendation for our lake?
Thanks in advance. Sandie

Hi Sandie,
For a guest room, the Simmons Beautyrest Flatbrook in luxury firm is a good choice.
Shown here:
http://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/simmons/beautyrest-recharge-classic/
Simmons Beautyrest Flatbrook Luxury Firm
 Simmons Beautyrest Flatbrook Luxury Firm 


For your mattress, I like the Ever-Eden all natural latex.
If you prefer a feel that isn't too soft, the 8" model is ideal...lots of long lasting support and comfort. Shown here:
http://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/all-natural-latex/evereden-latex-models/



Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments