All Natural All Latex Ever-Eden Mattress.

Sue writes:

Hi Pete,
What would I get if I wanted an all foam mattress, but one with no memory foam.
I hate memory foam. It stinks, gives me a headache and sleeps hot.
I want firm support and a soft top that I won't sink through, like I do with memory foam.
Thanks, Sue

Hi Sue,
You'd get an all natural latex mattress from Ever-Eden, with a firm Dunlop latex core and a soft Talalay latex top.
The 9" model from Ever Eden will suit you well.
An all latex mattress is, also, good for reducing motion transfer.
And, an all latex mattress lasts a very long time.
Here is the link to the Ever-Eden line. The 9" model is what you want.

Ever-Eden All Natural Latex Mattress



Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.
Danican Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protector
Danican Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protector



Thanks, Pete

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments