Talalay Latex foam mattress topper.

Victoria writes:


Hi Pete!  
I have been looking into the 2 " Talalay latex foam mattress toppers recently and you too really seem to put your stamp of approval on them. As I do my research,  I've noticed the levels of comfort vary remarkably within the the ild ratings per company.  I see yours only described as soft, ,medium...    Is it safe to say that a soft ild rating around 18 would give me relief from a too firm  mattress that is wreaking havoc on my sides? 
Thanks for your insight!
Victoria

Hi Victoria,
Our latex is all natural. Like the differences of woof grains from the same tree, so too, does latex vary in degree of feel.
It order to have a fixed ILD rating, natural latex must be blended with synthetic latex.
The ILD rating of our soft latex varies between 14 & 19. 
I've seen other websites selling "soft" latex, with an ILD rating in the low to mid 20s.
Ours is as soft as is available.
The great majority of these testimonials are about our 2" Soft.


And, it's what we use at home.



Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.
 Danican Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protector



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments