Sciatica, Two Sided Therapedic Keepsake Cameo in Plush

John writes:

Hi,
I hope you can recommend to me a great supportive mattress  for my back. I have Sciatica and I can no longer sleep on my 3 year old mattress because it is to soft for my back problems. I am 5'10 and weigh 185, I either sleep on my back or on my right or left side in a semi fetal position. I also am not to keen with a foam bed but I do need the support to keep my back in alignment when I sleep. My wife is 5'2" and weighs about 130 and she prefers a mattress that is not as hard or firm as I like so we may have to compromise a bit, but I do need the support for my back.I would love for you to recommend to me a supportive mattress that will last for many years and will help me with my back issues ans also give me a great nights sleep. I have a Sterns & Foster Mattress now and I am very disappointed in it's performance as it seems to have sagged and lost it's firmness. This was not a cheap mattress when I purchased it 3 years ago, I would also like a mattress that can be turned over so that every 6 months of use I can flip it over to the opposite side to increase longevity. I heard a lot about Latex Memory Gel Foam, but I am no expert and I will leave the correct choice to you, Please get back to me with your choice of a excellent mattress with the firm support I need for my bad back with a link so I may view it and purchase it on line.
Regards, John


Hi John,
I have the mattress you want. It is everything you asked for and the perfect compromise, as far as surface feel, for you and your wife.
We had this mattress made 5 years ago, in response to a national demand for a two sided mattress.
Here is the link to the Two Sided Therapedic Keepsake Cameo in plush.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/therapedic-two-sided-flippable-mattresses/


Two Sided Therapedic Keepsake Cameo Plush
Two Sided Therapedic Keepsake Cameo Plush
Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.
Danican Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protector
Danican Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protector



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments