Sealy Posturepedic Cameo Glow mattress needs a latex topper.

Scott writes:

Hi Pete,
About 5 years ago I bought a Sealy Posturepedic Cameo Glow mattress from you (I believe) based on the excellent advice offered on your website.  For nearly three of those years the mattress was in storage and not used.  Since then it was used fairly intensively (as both bed and "sofa" for a year) but I still find it comfortable to sleep on.  I have recently moved and was about to purchase a new bed frame and was vaguely wondering whether I should consider getting a new mattress at the same time.  However, I see from the latest postings on your site that I might have trouble finding an equivalent mattress (& certainly in the current Sealy range).  I wondered whether you would recommend my buying a latex topper (even though the mattress isn't new) to prolong its life and maintain comfort?  If so, what would model/thickness would you suggest?  I am a single man (6ft, 200lbs) who prefers the point where firm meets soft!
I would also like to find a firm latex pillow. Do you have any on your website?
Many thanks for your help - and your wonderful website.
Scott



Hi Scott,
There's no need for a new mattress. A soft latex topper is all you'll need to sleep comfortably, and for many years.
2" of soft Talalay Latex is all it takes to do that job.
Here is a link to those. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.



You can count yourself among the few that prefer a firm pillow.
It just so happens that we cater to the few, as well as the many.
Here is our link to a firm latex pillow.






Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments