A Soft Talalay Latex Mattress Topper to relieve back pain.

Eleanore writes:

Hi Pete, I bought a mattress from you in 2010. worked out very well, my son also bought a mattress from you in 2014...he also bought a latex topper, which Peter, I believe you told me to buy but I didn't. However, now I would like to buy a latex topper...I have tried out his topper and I like it...he knows it is a  talalay. Is there any way you can look this up and tell me what he ordered exactly...he is not sure if it was the soft talalay or not...he is in the process of moving and staying with my husband and i and with all the moving he cant find the papers for his mattress and topper. He ordered a king size bed and king size topper...
P.S. He and his wife have never slept so well..he loves the mattress and topper.
One more thing, I was becoming interested in buying a latex topper but wasn't quite sure. Today, my back was really bothering me. I kid you not, I went to try out the topper on my sons bed and I laid down & nearly fell asleep. When I got up MY BACK PAIN WAS GONE...unbelievable..anyway. just a testimony I should have listened to you years ago..
Eleanore

Hi Eleanore,
Excellent feedback.
And that's the nature of the beast. It relaxes muscles and relieves pressure points...everything you need to sleep deeply and wake feeling well.
Your son got the 2" soft Talalay.
Shown here.





Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don't shrink.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments