Two-Sided Therapedic Medi-Coil Mattress for a 350 Pound Woman.

Amanda writes:

I am a 350lb female, looking for a new queen sized mattress.  I currently have a 12 year old sealy, one sided, steel frame box spring mattress.  I am looking for a queen size mattress, similar to what I have.  I have thought about the option of memory foam but I am a hot natured person and like to be a cool temperature when sleeping and most of the reviews that I have read say that memory foam is warm to sleep in.  I am looking forward to your suggestions.
Sincerely, Amanda 



Hi Amanda,
You said that it was a one-sided mattress. It was 11 years ago when the Posturepedics went one sided.
Either way, the thing that they didn't have in them is memory foam, which is not true of today's mattresses.
There is no way that any of today's Sealy products will hold up to a woman your size for more than a year or so.
And, the memory foam is what sleeps hot, besides wear out quickly.
In fact, almost all of today's mattresses are made disposable...to be replaced every couple/few years...at average body weight.
We carry a two-sided Medi-Coil mattress that I designed and had made by the Therapedic Company.
The Medi-Coil was specifically designed to hold up for many years under extraordinary body weight.
They have been on the market, unchanged, for the past 5 years...with my customers buying them ranging from 350 to in excess of 500 pounds.
I went through the trouble of designing and testing them because there is nothing else out there that will do the job.
Here is a link to those mattresses.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/therapedic-two-sided-flippable-mattresses/


 Therapedic Medi-Coil Permatuft  Two-Sided Mattress
 Therapedic Medi-Coil Permatuft  Two-Sided Mattress 

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments