Latex Allergies. Latex Mattress Toppers are Hypo-Allergenic.

Cy writes:

Hi! 
I was reading your blog, and you are saying some of the things I've suspected about memory foam for a while. The only thing I ever bought made of it was a pillow and it was awful, so there is no way I'd buy a topper made of it.
My best luck so far has been a 4" down topper, but that required constant 'fluffing' to keep it comfy for me. I can't do that, and I got tired of bugging my husband to do it, so I got a foam egg-crate thing to try, and meanwhile, my good topper got tossed, and I can't find it again anywhere. But there's still the fluffing issue anyway.
I have RA, FMS, and a host of comorbidities and injuries, so sleep is extra important for me, and hard to get. I'm desperate. 
I've seen the topper you recommend, but I am allergic to latex. Do you have any other suggestions?
Thanks for your blog!
Cy

Hi Cy,
Your allergic to the protein that is naturally present on the sap from the rubber tree.
The protein remains when made into gloves and bandages.
But, when made into latex foam rubber, the protein is removed.
Latex foams are hypo-allergenic.
For totally maintenance free and long lasting comfort, there nothing like a soft Talalay latex mattress topper. 
We do carry down comforters, but as you noted, they are work.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/


Latex Foam Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments