Herniated Discs, RA, Sciatica...Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava Mattress & Topper.

Cy writes:

Thanks for the quick response!  Those are quite pricey, but I can afford it if it helps me sleep.  Since the 4" down topper worked so well, what do you think would be the best softness of the latex topper for me?  I am 5'8", hanging around the 205-210 mark on the scales, and I'm a side sleeper with herniated discs and spurs in my neck.  The RA affects my hips, but I also have sciatica and activity in my SI joints.  Until it got terribly bad about 4 years ago, I was always fine with a firm mattress and an eggcrate topper (egg side up).
Thanks again, Pete!
Cy


Hi Cy,
Your size and herniated discs will require firm support. 
The soft latex toppers do the best job of relieving pressure point, relaxing muscles, and relieving the pain op from arthritis.
The best mattress for sciatica is one where the coils move independently...which will maintain the natural alignment of your spine. Keeping your spine properly aligned is the key to not having the nerve pinched that causes the sciatica.
When getting over that 200 pound mark, we recommend a Simmons Beautyrest Black. In your case, the Ava in luxury firm...along with a 2" soft Talalay latex topper.
It just so happens, that this is what my wife and I sleep on.
We are each a little heavier than you...me with disc problems and my wife with a sore hip.
Also, we have available, a pillow made of finely chopped latex. It has the durability of latex and behaves like a down pillow...in that it can be made to mold around your head and neck...just as you are able to do with a down pillow...without flattening out, as a down pillow will.
It's what we recommend for severe neck pain.
Here are links to each product. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.




We also carry feather bed toppers, shown here:


But, as you mentioned, they require continual fluffing.
The latex toppers are maintenance free.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments