Two-Sided Mattress with No Memory Foam, for a large man.

Stephanie writes:

Hi,
My husband and I bought a tempurpedic cloud breeze recently, and returned it a week later because we both woke up stiff and sore, and he sleeps very warm. We exchanged it for a sealy posturpedic kedington pillow top, and I am still waking up with hip pain. My husband is ~275 lbs, 6'3" and I am ~ 175' 5'8". We're both predominately side sleepers, and my husband is pretty active at night and a snorer. I don't want to have to keep paying a fee to exchange our mattresses, so I want to finally get one that works! What do you recommend? 
Thanks, Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,
I've gone to great lengths to assemble a group of high quality mattresses on our web site.
However, if you are exchanging, then you are relegated to whatever your retailer has to offer.
If this is the case, send me a link to their website and I'll do my best to recommend something for you.
I can tell you that a pillowtop mattress doesn't retain its support and comfort under average body weight...let alone under 275 lbs.
We carry some two-sided & flippable mattresses that I had made. They've been on the market for about 5 years and any of them will hold up under your husband's size.
None of these mattresses have memory foam, which has been the problem with the mattresses you've been buying.
Here is a link to those mattresses.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/therapedic-two-sided-flippable-mattresses/ 

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments