The Simmons Beautyrest Annapolis Place in Luxury Firm Mattress.

Vivian writes:

Dear Pete,

In doing an internet search, I came upon your site which is excellent by the way.
Anyway, I am looking for a new mattress but haven't been able to make a decision. Here is my situation.
I have a Beautyrest Anniversary Mattress that should have been replaced several years ago. 
In spite of sagging, I don't feel any back pains although my sleep is not great but that could be due to various other reasons. 
In other words, I never had any complaints.
In trying out the various beds, nothing really stands out to me, including the high price Temperpeadic brands. 
In reading your blog entries, it seems I should go with a Simmons Black model as long as I don't hate it and perhaps go with a Latex topper to extend the life of a mattress.
I would like to stay in the medium price range but would consider a latex mattress if I was in love with one when trying it out since it seems to last a long time. 
But is that worth spending the extra money?
Finally, as an FYI, I have sleep apnea. 
No, I definitely don't expect a particular bed to cure my condition but based on your experience, does the type of bed make a difference with comfort?
Interestingly, when I tried a Tempurpeadic adjustable bed, I felt like it worsened my breathing much to my surprise since allegedly adjustable beds help alleviate apnea.
Finally, where are you all located? I would love to personally visit your store but have the gut feeling that you are too far.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Vivian

Hi Vivian,
Mattresses are pressure sensitive items. That is to say that the wear of a mattress, in large part, is due to the pressure placed upon it.
In the case of someone, like yourself, who has a small frame...the mattress will last longer than if you were a 250 lb. man..
But still, females tend to flair at the hip, and a dent in the mattress at the hip area is common under even the lightest of women.

The Anniversary Beautyrest was a minimal Beautyrest, designed to be put on sale.
A better Beautyrest is where I would take you.

The World Class models will be going on sale in the beginning of February, with Simmons running their free boxspring sale.
You'll pay the mattress only price and get the boxspring at no charge.
Here is a link to the mattress I recommend...The Simmons Beautyrest Annapolis Place in Luxury Firm

We also recommend using a 2" latex topper with it.
However, for you, I recommend getting the set first before deciding on which topper to use with it.


The World Class Annapolis Place in luxury firm is firm, but comfortable and certainly more substantial than the Anniversary model you currently have.
You can place the order with me at anytime, but I won't be able to submit it until the sales starts on the 1st week in February.

There are blocks you can buy, to put under the legs of your bed frame at the head. This will elevate the mattress without bending your body.
Something to consider to address you sleep apnea.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments