Simmons Beautyrest World Class Annapolis Place in luxury firm & Latex Topper.

Carrie writes:

Thanks, Pete, for the quick response.
No ailments. I have occasional back pains but I suspect it's from not sleeping well / pregnancy.
My husband is 6' and I'm 5'8".  He's 180lbs, and I'm normally 130lbs, probably 145lbs now.
What would be your recommendation for an innerspring mattress and latex topper...keeping it around $2000?
Thanks, Carrie

Hi Carrie,
Here is what I would recommend, given you specific needs and budget.
The Simmons Beautyrest World Class Annapolis Place in luxury firm.
Add to that, a 2" soft Talalay latex topper.
Here are links to both. 





Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments