Questions about Latex Foam Mattress Toppers.

Kay writes:

Hello
I found your website and I have a few questions...
1. Can a topper help with neck, shoulder and hip pain? I'm a retired police officer this lots of injuries through the years.
2. I have allergies.... ;(
3. I have a king size bed.
4. Cost n returns concerns
5. Do you make n sell the toppers?
What do you suggest?
Thank you, Kay



Hi Kay,
Yes, but not just any topper.
Only latex foam toppers provide a long term solution.
More specifically, soft Talalay latex does the best job of relieving pain from pressure points.
And, even more specifically, the 2" provides the optimum performance.
This latex topper is made by Latex International in Connecticut.
Here is a link where you can buy one. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

Neck pain is best addressed with a pillow.
I've been using a pillow that was introduced a year ago. It has worked wonders on relieving my neck pain, which I had suffered with for years.
Here is a link to that pillow....the Latex/Down model...also made by Latex International.




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments