Organic and Hypo-Allergenic Latex Mattress Toppers.

Trudy writes:

Hi,
Thank you for answering questions.
I developed bursitis in one hip, and my firm mattress is not comfortable for me now. 
I'm in physical therapy and am told the pain level should improve significantly, but that it will take some time.
So I was thinking a mattress topper would be the way to go. However, which one...I am allergic to Latex, and I prefer not to buy down for animal welfare reasons. 
I'm 5'8" and 180 pounds.
Thank you for any suggestions, Trudy

Hi Trudy,
Latex does the best job of relieving pressure and pain.
Latex foam is not the same as latex gloves or bandages. The allergen has been removed when latex foam is processed.
Also, latex is a topical allergy. You have to be touching it.
These latex toppers com completely covered, to which you will add additional layers of linens.
Here is a link to the best, all Natural and organic latex toppers.

http://themattressexpert.com/pure-latexbliss-toppers/


Latex mattress Topper
Latex Mattress Topper
Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments