Mattresses with no memory foam.

Frank writes:

Hi Pete,
I discovered your website while doing a search for the best mattress for my situation. I am 6 ft, weigh 270 lbs, I have bulging disks and sleep on my side. I wake up with intense back pain, almost as if its going to snap. My wife is 5'4 and weighs 150 lbs and a stomach sleeper but wakes up with neck and shoulder pain. The problem is that I can't find a mattress that doesn't eventually sink in. What would you suggest that's priced under $2k in king size?
Thank you for your help,
Frank 


Hi Frank,
The industry is pushing memory foam and that's why you can't find a mattress that holds up to you. 
In fact, they don't hold up well, period...even if you weighed 100 lbs less.
I do have mattresses that will hold you that have no memory foam. However, you will need to add a latex topper.
Latex is the original foam rubber. It lasts for years and is the total opposite of memory foam in every way. It is the key to longevity and getting your money's worth.
These links will take you to those mattresses and latex toppers
http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/therapedic-international-onesided/

However, the mattresses shown are available for delivery along the east coast from Boston to Miami
If you are elsewhere in the country, these two sided mattresses will do the job, but not fall within your price range with a latex topper.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments