Fibromyalgia, Degenerative Disc Disease, Two-Sided Mattress.

Ori writes:

Hey Pete,
About me: I have chronic pain (Fibromyalgia as well as lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease). The fibromyalgia makes me sensitive to hard surfaces because they push against my trigger points or my sciatic nerve, and my disc issue makes me sensitive to any sagging, also triggering pain from misalignment. My necessary position is on my side with a pillow between my legs, but if the mattress sags, it's no good, and if it's too hard on the surface, it hits the trigger points in my hips. I basically need a firm mattress (especially in the lumbar region) that has a enough give on the top so that it's not pushing on my trigger points. I've read a lot of the email chains listed on your website. My current mattress is sagging. I don't think I can afford the Medi Coil queen at 1699. Do you have a cheaper mattress you would recommend?
Thanks again,
Ori

Hi Ori,
The coil unit in the Medi-Coil and the one you pointed out, is made of large, heavy coils that have little give.
Our two-sided Cameo plush uses a smaller coil in greater numbers that will contour a little bit better to your back while still providing firm support and a comfortable sleeping surface.
Here is the link.

Therapedic Keepsake Cameo Plush Two-Sided Mattress
Therapedic Keepsake Cameo Plush Two-Sided Mattress


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments