Stearns & Foster Mattress causing me back pain.

Karen Writes:

Good morning,
We just bought the sterns and foster Emma rose pillow top 3 weeks ago, and is causing me back pain. Its very comfortable,  but I feel like my pelvis sinks into much, we went last night back to the store and the girl had me try the Mary Beth plush, and she said I looked a lot more aligned,  your thoughts on this mattress? I always go from firm to pillow top , never a plush.I have tried latex toppers on the firm beds with no help, but now with the pillow top I feel my spine doesn't have enough stability.
Thanks, Karen 

Hi Karen,
If you have a sensitive back and find it difficult getting comfortable, you need to stop buying used mattresses. Both of those mattresses were discontinued more than 6 months ago.
Anyone selling them today, are selling factory returns...defective products that had been returned to the factory, that are then sold as salvage.
To answer your question, I wouldn't give a recommendation for either of those models, even when they were new.

**************************************

We can have one exchange at this mattress store. Is there anything there, that you can recommend?

Karen,
You aren't getting the support your back needs.
Opt for the Simmons Beautyrest World Class Contender in firm.
If you want softness at the surface that won't wear quickly, add a 2" soft Talalay latex topper.
Together, they provide everything your body needs...good firm contouring support for your back and a comfortable sleeping surface to relieve pressure points and relax your muscles...the recipe for a good night's sleep.

Latex Foam Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments