Simmons Beautyrest Lumberton or Flatbrook Mattress.

Pam writes:

Dear Pete,
Thank you so much for your response. It helped me to determine that the extra firm would be too firm. 
I am comparing the Beautyrest Lumberton Luxury Firm with the Beautyrest Flatbrook Luxury Firm in the twin size. The mattress is replacing the one in my son's room (age 21 and away at college) so it will be used by him, adult guests and me, occasionally. I went through the house and all of our beds seem to be on the firm-side; not sure if good or not (I am the only female among 3 males) and we range from 125-160 lbs. I am wondering about the firmness, comfort levels and price between the two mattresses. 
I tried out the Shakespeare Luxury Firm, which I think is the same as the Flatbrook. It was soft with a slight sinking feeling; definitely softer than what I am used to. I also tried out the Keaton Luxury Firm and the Kline Mill Luxury Firm, which seem to be similar models to the Lumberton. These were both firmer. Cost is also a factor for me and I am seeing the Lumberton at a more affordable price, than the Flatbrook, with Black Friday sale prices.
I am in a quandary as to which mattress would better suit our needs. What is your opinion?
Thank you,
Pam


Hi Pam,
The Lumberton has a little less padding than the Flatbrook, and is a little less cushy as a result.
Other than that, they are made the same.
Based on what you've said, the Lumberton appears to be the better fit.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
Here is our link to those models.

Simmons Beautyrest Classic Lumberton
Simmons Beautyrest Classic Lumberton



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments