Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava Luxury Firm & A 2" Soft Talalay Latex Foam Mattress Topper.

Mark writes:

Hello Pete
I was hoping you can help us... buying a new mattress has us confused and unable to make any progress towards a decision. We really do not want to over think the mattress question, nor do we want to spend untold amounts of time on this.
I found your site and blog and have done a little reading and research. It seems like you have helped thousands of couples just like us and I was thinking you could do the same for us. Here is our situation.
We are a married couple - the Mrs. is 140 lbs, 64" tall and mostly sleeps on her back and I am 225 lbs, 73" tall and I sleep mostly on my back or left side. We have always slept on a traditional full size mattress. The current one is a 14 year old Simmons Beautyrest Achiever Plush and box spring. We have used a feather bed topper for as long as I can remember.
We decided to change from the full to a standard Queen size and need to make a purchase of a new mattress and box spring. My wife wants to go shopping and do the showroom shuffle. Me not so much. I am of the opinion that this can't be as hard as the retailers and manufactures want you to believe it is. I pretty sure we do not want anything with memory foam, air numbers, magic fingers or a several thousand dollar price tag. 
What would you recommend?
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
Much Appreciated, Mark

Hi Mark,
My wife and I carry your same weight.
We have been sleeping on a Simmons Beautyrest Black model...with a strong coil unit sufficient to hold our weights. To make is soft, like my wife likes it, we've added a 2" soft Talalay latex topper to it.
This Black Ava Luxury Firm & Latex foam topper combination will also work well for the two of you.
Here are links to those products.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/simmons/beautyrest-black/ava-luxury-firm/


http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments