Fibromyalgia, Large People, Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava & a Latex Mattress Topper.

Sharon writes:

Hello Pete,
My husband and I currently live in Germany but just bought a house in Maryland.  We are currently sleeping on an Ikea Sultan Atloy mattress and we know that we do NOT want this in our new house.
I am 5'8" and 220lbs with fibromyalgia and I sleep on my side.  My husband is 6'1" and 210lbs and is a side (most of the time)and back sleeper.  He also has two herniated disks in his back that sometimes cause him pain. 
This mattress is too firm for my husband and much too hot.  I don't know if I'm comfortable because I never seem to sleep well or wake up refreshed, but I am hot while sleeping.
We would like an opinion and to also order from your company for delivery in late December.  Hopefully the week between Christmas and New Year.
I also need a king size metal bed frame because we don't move full time until September 2015 so my frame is locked in storage and we can't have access.  Government rules. 
Hopefully you can help guide us in purchasing a great mattress that doesn't break the bank but is a good solid choice for many years of happy sleeping. 
Thank you, Sharon


Hi Sharon,
You two are similar in size to my wife and I. She has a sensitive hip and I have plenty of my own back problems.
The sleep system we have at home is extremely comfortable and supportive...the best bed we have ever had....so, I would recommend the same for you.
The mattress is a Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava in luxury firm. To that is added a 2" soft Talalay Latex mattress topper.
The Simmons Black uses individually pocketed coils, which move independently from one another. This type of support is key to maintaining the natural alignment of your spines.
It also, greatly reduces motion transfer....so you don't feel each other move.
Half of the coils in this mattress are comprised of three wires twisted together. It resembles a cable wire ad they are called "Cable Coils"...the strongest on the market, which will be important for supporting heavier body weight over a longer period of time.
The soft layer of latex is multi-functional. 
It insulates you from the memory foam in the mattress, which allows you to sleep cool.
It adds softness to the surface to cushion your fibro...without sacrificing the underlying support. 
It absorbs much of your body weights, which will extend the life of the mattress far beyond what it would normally give you.
A bed frame will be included at no charge. Delivery and set-up are free...and there's no sales tax.
If you would like to order, simply call me at the number below.
Here are the links to both products.

Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava

Latex Foam Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments