Bulging disc, Latex Allergy, Too Firm Mattress.

Tammy writes:

Hello, I recently purchased a California King slit adjustable bed and my twin xl is too firm. I have bulging discs, arthritis and get shots in my back. My left hip has begun hurting. I am looking to purchase a mattress topper so I can sleep without pain. I am doing my research and came across this site. I try to live a natural lifestyle and see the feedback on foam. What do you suggest. Firmness seems not to work for me. I am 54 and moderately overweight. I am allergic to latex.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions. Tammy 

Hi Tammy,
Your body has a certain duality to it. That is to say that your insides...your spine, especially with bulging discs, requires the firm support your mattress is providing.
The outside of your body, especially having arthritis, requires a soft sleeping surface. Together, they provide everything your body needs to sleep well.
You have the one, and only need the other to finish the job. A 2" soft Talalay latex foam mattress topper will complete you sleep system. Shown here:


Latex Foam Mattress Topper

Latex sensitivities are topical, meaning that you must be touching it, as you would with latex gloves and bandages. It is not an airborne allergy.
Latex foam has much of the allergen removed. What's left will not harm you. The toppers come with a cover. You'll add your mattress protector and sheets. It's not something that you'll come in contact with once in place.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments