Best Sleep in Canada...All Latex Mattress from Natura.

Nick writes:

Hi,
I been trying for a few weeks to research to find an appropriate mattress so I can sleep like a baby.    The last mattress I bought was a foam type (I can't remember which kind) but was very good at the start but over time ‎got worse and now I can't even turn and toss in bed as it feels like exercise!   
I'm a male, almost 400lbs fat, that sleeps on my back, side and stomach (maybe because of poor sleep) and I'm looking for a king size matt‎ress. I swear it sometimes feels as if sleeping on the floor is more comfortable!   I noticed in hotels beds I do sleep drastically better....but not sure if this is because of the mattress or the actual environment change. If it is their mattress, I notice that the mattresses typically seem firm with some sort of mattress topper.   
Is there any mattress you can suggest?   We sleep 1/3 of our lives and I need to start sleeping properly for once and for all. I am from Canada so not sure if that's an issue as I noticed you do ship products here.  
I appreciate your feedback. Thanks
Nick 


Hi Nick,
Hotel mattresses are replaced frequently...every few years. Like the one you have, it will be comfortable when new for a while, and less and less with time.
Most mattresses are made to last only a few years or so under average weight. At 400 pounds, you are at a distinct disadvantage in terms of longevity.
The most common foam on the market is memory foam, which I'm willing to bet is the mattress you have.
Normally, it would be a couple/few inches of memory foam on a block of polyurethane foam. If you look at the label sewn into one of the seems at the head of the mattress, it should tell you what in it. Memory foam is also known as visco or visco-elastic foam.
Thee most durable upholstery material on the market is latex foam rubber...the original foam rubber from nearly 100 years ago. Nothing is as comfortable or as resilient...providing long lasting comfort.
We carry latex mattress from a Toronto company by the name of "Natura". The latex comes from the US and not China.
For best long term results, go with the "Blossom" Firm model...shown here:



Here is a link to all of their products....including latex pillows, which also last a long time.





Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments