A Good Mattress For my Older Boys.

Mike writes:

Hi Pete
I purchased a S&F from you a few years back. I am looking for beds for my two boys. One is 14 the other is 11. We were at a few stores and they liked the feel of the Sealy Posturepedic Lynn Haven plush. 
Just wanted to know if you can recommend something....perhaps less expensive. Thanks

Hi Mike,
If I had boys that age, this is the mattress I would get them.


We carry this same mattress, but Sears' sale price on them can't be touched.
They don't have them in store, only available on line.
This Sealy Wallach Plush is comfy, supportive and very well made.

Pete,
Thanks for getting back to me and for you recommendation.  Would I be able to add a topper to that bed my one of my boys likes the softer feel. Also would that mattress have enough support when they get bigger in four to five years? 

Absolutely...to both questions, Mike.
It'll last them until they're grown and gone....an excellent choice for large boys.
A 2" soft Talalay latex topper will make the surface soft without sacrificing the firm support.

Latex Foam Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments