Which Latex Foam Topper for My Memory Foam Mattress.

Eric writes:

Greetings staff: I purchased a PacBed Original™
- Gel Memory Foam
- Size : King
- Thickness : 11" Mattress
05/28/2013

2 people sleep on it I have rotated it enough but still get imprint on my end 6' 240. I have issues with hip and shoulder burning on some nights. I read from your site a 2" or 3" Latex Foam Mattress Topper would be the ticket. The bed is a King so Talalay Latex foam toppers are normally purchased as “Soft” for the purpose of softening a too firm mattress. However, Talalay latex toppers are also available in “Medium” and “Firm” feels, for those who prefer or need them to be so. What would be the correct product for the issues we have.
Thanks Eric 


Hi Eric,
The 2" is best for your size and the soft talalay will do the best job of relieving pressure points at the hip and shoulder.
I might also suggest trying the topper on both sides of the mattress...top and bottom and use whichever side produces the best result for you.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments