Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava and Latex Mattress Topper.

Nancy writes:
Hi Pete, Thanks for your answer to my previous question! You intimated that a king bed would be better than a Cali king unless we were very tall. My fiancee is 6'3". Do you still recommend king over Cali king?. In addition, after reviewing your site in depth I think we will go with the Ava luxury firm and a latex topper. I just need to determine what size. I am hoping to get a platform bed so we would not need the box springs. Thanks, Nancy


Hi Nancy,
At 6' 3", your fiancee will likely be more comfortable in a Cal.King.
The standard king is 76" wide and 80" long. The Cal.King is 72" wide and 84" long.
On the other hand, if your fiancee is one who like his feet hanging over the end of the bed, then go with the standard king.
My wife and I have been sleeping on a older version of the Ava with a 2" soft Talalay Latex foam mattress topper for a couple of years now.
It's held up beautifully under or 220+ lbs each....and is extremely comfortable.
Here are the links to both items.


Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava
Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava

Latex Foam Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments