Latex Foam Topper for a Westin Heavenly Bed Mattress

Mary Alice writes:

I wished I had found this site prior to purchasing my Westin heavenly bed I am set to receive it in a few weeks and they assured me that I could get no refunds I bought it from the Pottery Barn do you have any suggestions as to a topper for this bed? I read a little bit about your latex topper.
Years ago I used to have Temperpedic. that wasn't bad but I felt my upper back sinking in too much it was great for my lower back /then I thought I needed a completely firm mattress with no cushion at all so I bought a Simmons beauty rest firm with no cushion on top what so ever -I am leaning towards going for a more plush mattress which is why I bought the heavenly bed.
Can you tell me about this bed?
And what type of topper do you recommend? 
Thanks, Mary Alice


Hi Mary Alice,
The Westin Heavenly Beds are normally sold in plush...which tends to be too soft.
The topper to get for that is the 2" Dunlop, which will add a bit of extra support to the mattress.
If still too soft, flip the mattress over and add the latex topper to the underside.


Talalay Latex Mattress Topper
Talalay Latex Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments