Serta iComfort pillowtop mattress.

Ryan writes:

Hi Pete,
I am seriously considering buying a Serta iComfort pillowtop mattress. I tested it out in a store and it is very comfortable. I like the memory foam aspect of it because it helps my back. I was really hoping to get your thoughts on this mattress. There seemed to be little information or reviews online and I am trying to get an idea of a fair pricing point. I am especially looking for a mattress that will last me a long time in the future. Also do you think it would be more cost effective to buy a spring bed and place a memory foam topper on it? Thanks so much! Ryan

Hi Ryan,
I see you've been getting an awful lot of bad information. In fact, what you've absorbed is the hype that the mattress industry is selling.
Memory foam does not provide back support and is not long lasting...quite the opposite is true. You seem sure of what you think you know, so what I'll do is direct you to a place where you can get accurate information about what you're planning to buy, why you shouldn't buy that, and what to consider instead.
After absorbing this new information, if you would then like my recommendation, please respond to this email with the personal information I use to offer a proper suggestion.
I will need your: age, height & weight, any physical ailments you might have and your preferred sleeping position(s)....and the same specifications of anyone, with whom you may be sharing the bed.
In the mean time, I urge you to take the time to read the Q&A posts attached to these links. They will aid you to avoid making an expensive and painful mistake.







Thanks, Pete
(856) 874-6894

Comments