Sealy Posturepedic Palatial Crest Cushion Firm Pillowtop Mattress.

Darren writes:


Good Morning:
I know others have asked you this before, but I stayed at a hotel in San Diego which had the Sealy Posturepedic Palatial Crest Cushion Firm Pillowtop mattress. 
This was the BEST bed I have ever slept in. Now that I know it is no longer made, what is the closest alternative? I know you mentioned Green Leaf, but Sealy no longer makes these.
Thank you! Darren

Hi Darren,
Shop for that as an E-Level Posturepedic.
You'll ask for it that way because the model name will be different at every store.
We have is as the Joyce Street.
From is, a cushion firm pillowtop set runs $1199 in queen and $1499 in king.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
Give me a call if you would like to order one.

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments