Mattress Protector to Canada.

Val writes:

I have just purchased but not received as yet a latex mattress topper. Should I have an additional cover on top of this under the sheets. Many seem to have polyester fill which I find hot. Suggestions appreciated. I live in Canada.
Thanks, Val


Hi Val,
Yes. You should always use a mattress protector.
We carry a very nice one...the same that my wife and I use at home.
It's not quilted and the cotton fabric is infused with bamboo for sleeping cooler.
I have yet to mail one to Canada, but am told that US Mail goes through just fine.
Here is the link to them. They too, will check out at 10% less than shown.
There will be no delivery cost to you and no sales tax.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-protectors/
Danican Mattress Protectors
Danican Mattress Protectors


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments