Will a Latex Foam Topper salvage a $1000 mattress gone bad?‏

Ben writes:

As described on your site I suspect I'm a victim of the crappy 1 sided mattress. Since all I can do is simply spin the mattress I really need something to help bring up that now middle dip which I'm sure will only get worse for a Beauty Rest firm mattress at $800.00 a pop plus another $200.00 plus for new springs I'd expect more. 
Will this latex topper you speak of solve my problem ? And second I have a very nice fitted mattress by sunbeam that has a heat control it's about as thin as a mattress protector. Can I still use this topper even with my heated mattress protector. If not please recommend something that will work for me I really don't want to already replace a fairly new mattress ( maybe 3 years old at best). I'm not really that much heavier than the average guy I'm 5,6 about 180 lbs and generally in very healthy good shape with minimal back issues I'm 60 years old .
Ben

Hi Ben,
We recommend using a latex topper on a new mattress to prevent what has happened to yours.
Using one now will keep it from getting worse, but is won't fix the dip.
Before adding a latex topper to what you have, fill in the dip by laying in some towels.
Once you have it leveled off, the latex topper will do the job you're looking for it to do.
You'll be able to sleep comfortably for a good number of years longer on that mattress.
I recommend the 2" Dunlop model.
They are on sale and the price will reduce another 10% when you check out. 
Here is the link that will take you there.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/
Dunlop Latex Mattress Topper
Dunlop Latex Foam Mattress Topper

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments