Simmons Black Alexia Mattress & Latex Foam Topper Choice.

Amy writes:

I can see you are right about the guarantee - it’s just so frustrating! Last night I slept on our sofa - a fairly new tufted mid-century style sofa - and had the best sleep I've had in months! I suppose it wouldn't hold up to nightly use, but I wish I could replicate it on my bed.
I think we are going to order the Alexia and the latex topper. In terms of the topper, what specifically do you recommend for us? 
A single latex foam topper or a combination or Talalay and Dunlop?
Finally, we are desperately trying to lose weight. Is there any reason to think we couldn't continue to make this bed comfortable, by changing the topper or whatever?
I appreciate your time and your great website. Wish I had seen it before.
Amy


Hi Amy,
Since you are reducing in weight, you might try the 2" soft Talalay Latex topper to start.
At reduced weight, this would be all you'd need.
My wife and I are in the 220 pound range, each, and that is what we've been using for the past 5 years...and, the topper is still like new.
For long term comfort under significantly heavier weight, we find that 1.5" of Soft Talalay under 1.5" of Dunlop works extremely well.

Simmons Beautyrest Black Alexia Extra Firm
Simmons Beautyrest Black Alexia Extra Firm 


Latex Foam Mattress Topper
Latex Foam Mattress Topper


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments