Mattress & Latex Foam Topper Inquiry from Canada.

Katie writes:

Hi Pete,
Sorry to bother you again, but I found a black series model in Montreal but it is a firm mattress, not extra firm (SIMMONS Beautyrest Black Grayson Tight Top Set). Would this be a sufficient model for my husband and I do you think?
Thanks again!
Katie

**************

Hi Katie,
That's great news. And yes, that model would be perfect for long lasting support.
Add the latex topper for long lasting surface comfort and you are good to go.

Latex Foam Mattress Topper
Latex Foam Mattress Topper


**************

Thanks, Pete! I am happy to have found one! It is a little more expensive then I was budgeting, but I am sure well worth it!
Now to find the budget for the latex! You had mentioned that the price is reduced at checkout? So the total I would be paying would be $549 US with no additional costs? I do believe that I have to pay the taxes because it comes through customs, unless you have heard differently from other Canadian clients?
Thanks again for your guidance on the mattress purchase!
Katie

**************

Hi Katie,
That's the beauty of it. It ships from Toronto. No customs...and no sales tax.

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments