Forever Foundations...Never Buy a boxspring or bed frame ever again.

Russell writes:

Hi Pete,
My current mattress set is about 4 years old. At my weight, (330 lbs.), can I still use the box springs I have with your Two-Sided Medi-Coil mattress?

Hi Russell,
You can, as the boxsprings are the same.
However, neither are well made. Boxsprings have been made cheaper and cheaper over this past decade.
I would suggest a "Max Plus Forever Foundation" and the mattress.
These foundations come with a lifetime guarantee...and are demonstrated by holding the weight of a farm tractor.
You would never need to buy another boxspring or frame for the rest of your life.


Forever Foundations
Forever Foundations

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments