All Latex Foam Mattress.

Susan writes:

Hi,
My name is Susan. I have been mattress shopping all week. All my research tells me to go with A LATEX MATTRESS!!
What I am upset about. Is called about 10 places where I live and no one sells latex. Every sales person I have spoke to has no clue what there taking about,
They can not answer this simplest question, Why don't you sell it. I have gotten told I don't know. Its not a good mattress, etc... hope you can help me clear this confusion. I am shopping for a duel king. Sleep Comfort is the only person who new what he was talking about. But he still trying to sell a bed.
So My question, is an latex Foam Mattress the best and how do I know what it feels like? What's a comparable mattress to a latex?



Hi Susan, 
There is nothing comparable to an all latex mattress. All-Natural latex stands alone as the best you can buy. It has been the best available since the 1920s.
Nothing has come along that rivals it for comfort and longevity.
That being said, it's important to note that no mattress is right for everyone....not even latex.
People with spinal issues, like herniated discs, degenerative disc disease and bulging discs.
And again, even these are not absolutes. It further depends on the weight of the individual.
Light weight people with these spine problems do fine on an all latex mattress. Heavier people do not.

We encounter people with back problems all the time. Quite often, we will recommend a firm innerspring mattress to support a problem back and add a layer of latex to the top for pressure point relief, muscle relaxation and general over-all comfort that doesn't wear out.

To offer you a specific recommendation, we will need to know what your needs are.
If you are interested in a recommendation, please respond with the ages, height's & weights and physical ailments of those using the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments