RA & Lupus, Latex Mattress Topper & Feather Bed.

Karie writes:

Hello,
I have rheumatoid arthritis and lupus.  The RA gives me lots of hip and shoulder pain at night and the lupus is giving me neck pain - lucky me!  I have a decent bed with a pillow top but it is still too firm for my joints.  I bought a memory foam 2" topper and that hurt my shoulders so I took it off.
My question is, which of the latex toppers would you recommend - soft or medium?  I am 48 yrs old, 5'3" and weigh 130.
Thank you,
Karie


Hi Karie,
You definitely want the soft. Normally, we go for the 2" model for someone your size.
RA and Lupus can be extremely painful. The 3" will be softer. 
You won't sink through it like you did the memory foam, so that isn't a concern with latex.
Question is, 2" or 3". I'd be inclined to suggest the 2". If that weren't enough, I would then suggest adding a feather comforter.
The latex requires no maintenance...set it and forget it. The feather comforter will need fluffing, but provides a particular softness that cant be had with any other material.
Here are links to both.

Latex Foam Mattress Topper
Latex Foam Mattress Topper


Pacific Coast Feather Beds
Pacific Coast Feather Beds



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments