Pure Bliss, World's Best Latex Foam Mattress.

Christy writes:

Hi Pete!
I just bought a Pure Bliss World’s Best latex foam mattress after spending the good part of a day laying on the different Pure Bliss models.  This is the one I liked the most.  Now I am a little worried that it might be too soft in the end based on what you have said in your blog.  I do sleep on my back and my side.  I am tall and lean in build.  Would you caution me away from the World’s Best? It seems like it is the same as a firmer model with a 3” topped added and I just like the idea of all one piece instead of two.  I would love your input.
Thanks so much, Christy

Hi Christy,
Body weight is part of the issue. For most people, the World's Best will be too soft.
Slender people can tolerate that which us heavier people cannot.
Still, in the long run and for the sake of your spine, I believe you'd be better off on the Beautiful model, which is also very comfortable.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/all-natural-latex/pure-latexbliss/
Pure LatexBLISS All Natural Latex Mattress


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments