Memory Foam Sleeping Hot, Add Latex Foam Mattress Topper.

Jason writes:

Hi,
You guys have a great website with lots of quality information. I recently purchased a brand name luxury pillow top mattress from a well known store and I can't stand it. Unfortunately, I'm past the point at which I could exchange the mattress. 
The mattress has a lot of memory foam and I end up sweating through the night. It also too soft  and I need something firmer. I've tried flipping the mattress over to sleep on the firmer side which is much cooler and a little too firm, though it has a weird material on the bottom side that crinkles when I move around. 
My question is, in your expert opinion, should I get the 2" firm or medium firm latex pad for the soft side of the mattress or the 2" soft latex pad for the underside of the mattress?
Thanks, Jason

Hi Jason,
Normally, the best way is to flip it over and add 2" of soft Talalay latex foam.
All that memory foam and pillowtop make for poor support.
What makes your call more difficult, is that crinkly noise from the firm padding on the underside.
If you think you can deal with that, then your good to go.
If not, and if it were me, I'd sell that mattress and buy a firmer model without the pillowtop for the firmer base support your spine is sure to need and won't get by adding to the top of your pillowtop mattress. Of course, getting a topper for the flip side of the mattress is a good, cheap first step in correcting your problem. If that noise does get to be too much for you, and you decide to get another mattress, you'll already have the topper for it.
Here in the link to the latex toppers.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/
Latex Foam Mattress Topper
Latex Foam Mattress Topper
Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments