Pure Bliss Harmony Latex Foam Hybrid Mattress for a petite woman.

Nancy writes:

Hi, Pete!
I've been a fan of your blog for a couple of years and appreciate all the solid advice you give. My current mattress is about 18 years old and has served me well, but I've been thinking it’s time for a new one. 
I would like to invest in one of the Pure Latex Bliss mattresses you sell, in the hope that it will give me another 20 years or so of sound sleep. I've been looking at the PLB latex hybrid models (Balance, Harmony, Vitality and Celebrate) as an option that would fit my budget well, but I notice that you never mention these. I've love to know your opinion of them and whether they’re worth considering. I am a single woman, 5’3” and 102 pounds, and I sleep about 85 percent on my back and 15 percent on my side, never on my stomach.
Thanks so much!
Nancy

Hi Nancy,
I don't normally recommend the latex hybrids because they won't hold up well for most people.
All mattresses are pressure sensitive, meaning that their wear will greatly depend on the weight that is applied to them.
For you alone, it's an excellent choice and value. Not sharing the bed with a large man makes you a perfect candidate for the latex hybrids.
If I were to choose on for you, based on your size and sleeping positions, it would be the Harmony model, with 3" of the soft latex on top.
 
http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/all-natural-latex/pure-latexbliss/
 
Pure LatexBLISS Harmony Latex Hybrid Mattress
Pure LatexBLISS Harmony Latex Hybrid 
Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments