Herniated Discs, Latex Foam Mattress Topper on a Select Comfort Bed.

Bart writes:

I have chronic low back pain from herniated L4/L5 discs.
I currently have a queen size Select Comfort model but cannot seem to find a setting that doesn’t make my back hurt when I wake.
I get much better results from my couch which is firm but soft and supports my back well, but not a good long term solution.
I suspect that setting my bed to firm and placing a latex foam topper on it will help so wanted to get recommendations and pricing for the a queen topper.
Thanks, Bart


Hi Bart,
Sleep number beds use memory foam, which you can remove and replace with latex for a much better result. 
The displacement theory, like in a waterbed, is not the right support for herniated discs.
Firm coils that push back up against you is much better support for your problem.
However, that would require a whole new bed.
Here is the link to our latex toppers. Prices are listed. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
If going with a topper only, I suggest 2" of the Dunlop Latex for better support. 

Latex Mattress Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX

Comments