Buying a mattress on-line.

Masi writes:

Hello,
I was just on your website looking for an extra firm innerspring mattresses, and was wondering if you have any store where I can try your mattresses. 
Because I do not have a good experience about buying a mattress online.
My husband has back pain which has increased by the new mattress I recently bought.
I'm going to return it as soon as I buy a proper one, but wondering if we purchase a 
mattress from your company and still having the same problem then what we can do. 
I really don't mean that your products are not qualified, but as you know people are 
different with different requirements which make the situations complicated for 
everybody.
Thank you,
Best, Masi

Hi Masi,

I can imagine that you aren't having a good experience buying a mattress anywhere, 
what will all the horrifically lousy mattresses there are on the market.
I do not have a physical store. What I do have, is a collection of the highest quality mattresses available.
It would be a shame if you were to allow your fear to keep you from them. 

A bad back is nothing to fool around with. It could take you weeks to get the right mattress.
If he continues to use a mattress that is making a bad back worse, weeks more on it could easily make that worsening situation permanent.
First thing, flip the mattress over. Add whatever you have to add cushioning...even towels will help. Dress the mattress and sleep on it like that until you get rid of it.
Even some cushions on the floor would be better.
Yes, I know it's a one sided mattress. The underside is firmer. Make use of it in the interim to minimize your husband's pain.

Here is some information from my website that might help you feel better about buying from The Mattress Expert.

Matching the right sleep system to each individual, regardless of which physical ailment you have, is my specialty.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments