An all Latex mattress for an adjustable bed base.

Rosie writes:

Hi,
I need a new mattress for an adjustable base. I weigh about 160lbs. 
I do have lower back problems and I sleep on my back & side. 
Also, if I wake up with back pain after a few hours of sleeping I raise the bed. 
I've heard that an all latex mattress is best. Do you have a suggestion for a mattress? 
Thanks, Rosie

Hi Rosie,
For comfort and durability, an all latex mattress is the way to go.
We carry 3 lines of latex mattresses...http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/
 Latex Mattress Brands

The one I like best for use on an adjustable bed base is the Ever-Eden models, which use a Dunlop latex core and a Talalay latex comfort layer.
The Dunlop core is a more dense material and holds up better over time. An adjustable base puts added demands on a mattress and the Dunlop core is better suited to meet those demands.
The Talalay comfort layer will have the surface comfort you'll want for side sleeping. 
The 9" model is the most comfortable and the one you will enjoy the most. Here is a link to those mattresses.




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments